anyone know a decent livestock courier

An area for people to offer lifts, pickups, "courier" type services for animals and sundries. And an area for people to ask if anyone is able to help.

To be able to post a NEW thread, you need to be a member of the Poultry Mart group. This is to help protect posters and other members.

Moderator: Moderators

poface

anyone know a decent livestock courier

Post by poface » 06 Oct 2012, 06:35

I am looking for a courier that will transport poultry from pleshey north of chelmsford to burnham on crouch essex, possibly on a regular basis. I called anglia couriers yesterday whose website looked promising "From Envelopes to Elephants... We Deliver" but obviously chickens are not an option for them. any help would be appreciated

Wilt
Pullet
Pullet

Re: anyone know a decent livestock courier

Post by Wilt » 06 Oct 2012, 09:11

Bird Couriers of Somerset, I don't know prices as I have only ever had birds picked up. Very professional and caring. Normally trys to fit you in with a round robin delivery to keep down costs for all concerned. 01823 442691 Mob 07547 761564 malcolmevans51@googlemail.com

HTH :)
Chickens, are also food for the soul!

http://www.coachhousecochins.com

poface

Post by poface » 08 Oct 2012, 05:26

thanks wilt will give them a try

darkbrowneggs
Chick
Chick

Post by darkbrowneggs » 08 Oct 2012, 11:56

Be interested to know the prices. I have been quoted £155 and £175 both plus vat to move three crested ducks from Worcestershire to Derbyshire. :shock:

Obviously out of the question :lol:
To follow my travel journal see www.thebusphoebeandme.us For lots of info on keeping and breeding Marans see www.darkbrowneggs.info

Wilt
Pullet
Pullet

Post by Wilt » 08 Oct 2012, 15:51

Speak to Dodo, she has used him/them. :thumbright:
Chickens, are also food for the soul!

http://www.coachhousecochins.com