Where to buy automatic cat/dog food dispenser?

An area for those members in France to discuss things that are specific to France. Normal discussion should be in the main forum areas.

Moderator: Moderators

Moriarty

Where to buy automatic cat/dog food dispenser?

Post by Moriarty » 03 Sep 2010, 15:16

We're planning a few weeks away and I'm looking for something which I can fill with cat biscuits and which releases them, perhaps slowly, or perhaps at a set time every day, for the feral cats in our garden. I don't have time to send off for anything on the internet so does anybody know where I could buy one off the shelf ... a brico or supermarket?
Thanks all.
my chooks: Sage&Onion, Roger the randy cockerel, Squawkbox, Bonnie 'N' Clyde, Pancakes, Custard, Omelette & EggNog. Plus four garden cats and another half dozen feral ones that I feed. And a nursery of pipistrelle bats in the verandah roof ..

lizshereen

Re: Where to buy automatic cat/dog food dispenser?

Post by lizshereen » 03 Sep 2010, 16:17

Gamma vert had them but even these would only last about 4 days not weeks! best get someone to pop in every other day and fill a big dish up of dry biscuits :)

Moriarty

Post by Moriarty » 03 Sep 2010, 17:14

I have no near neighbours, certainly not anyone who might come several times a week. I'd normally leave them to fend for themselves but one is a kitten that we've just had sterilised - the wound is fine but she doesn't appear to be big enough to hunt her own and there's never enough mouse/lizard/frog/rabbit left from the other cats' kills to give her a good meal.
my chooks: Sage&Onion, Roger the randy cockerel, Squawkbox, Bonnie 'N' Clyde, Pancakes, Custard, Omelette & EggNog. Plus four garden cats and another half dozen feral ones that I feed. And a nursery of pipistrelle bats in the verandah roof ..

mojo
Welsummer Cockerel
Welsummer Cockerel

Post by mojo » 03 Sep 2010, 17:46

try Ductillion they do lots of animal gear i beleive they have a website too
Give a smile away every day to a stranger............and a hug to a friend