Just wanted to say hi.

Say hi to any newcomers, or say hi to everyone and introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

Just wanted to say hi.

Postby Gameboy1980 » 29 Apr 2017, 17:29

I am GameBoy1980 from Nottingham England.

I kept poultry years ago. I kept hybrids for eggs, a few pure breeds like Orpington’s, some really nice Brahmas from a top UK breeder, Malays from a breeder in Germany, A few Asils and Shamo and about half a dozen geese that I had for Christmas and also gave a few to friends.

After a nasty breakup with my ex I had to re home all of my birds. Now years later, married with children, I have decided to keep a few birds again.

Just to get started I have bought a few hybrids for eggs, now I have got the bug again I am starting to look for some nice stuff.

Thanks.

GameBoy1980
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

CP likes this post.
Gameboy1980

Liked in: 1 post

Re: Just wanted to say hi.

Postby CP » 30 Apr 2017, 10:53

Welcome to the forum Gameboy1980. :)

There's not many of us on here these days but hopefully one or two may pop in later. ;)
Happy in Hampshire!

"If your hate could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world" - Nikola Tesla

"Mistakes are a fact of life. It is the response to the error that counts" - Nikki Giovanni

''The only thing of importance, when we depart, will be the traces of love we have left behind.'' - Albert Schweitzer

"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." - George Washington

"A nation can survive its fools, but it cannot survive treason from within." - Cicero
CP

Liked in: 167 posts

Return to Introductions and Welcomes