Microcleanse Disinfectant

Forum specifically for discussion and information relating to avian flu and other diseases affecting all farm livestock.

Moderator: Moderators

Microcleanse Disinfectant

Postby zuulander » 14 Dec 2010, 08:08

Hi, I've read that Microcleanse can kill all poultry diseases, is safe to use and leaves a protective barrier which last for 90 days... Seems like a no-brainer but has anyone used it before... any advice?
zuulander

Liked in: 1 post

Re: Microcleanse Disinfectant

Postby CP » 14 Dec 2010, 09:56

Welcome to the forum. :)

Not heard of this one? Where did you see the information?
Happy in Hampshire!

"If your hate could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world" - Nikola Tesla

"Mistakes are a fact of life. It is the response to the error that counts" - Nikki Giovanni

''The only thing of importance, when we depart, will be the traces of love we have left behind.'' - Albert Schweitzer

"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." - George Washington

"A nation can survive its fools, but it cannot survive treason from within." - Cicero
CP

Liked in: 171 posts

Postby zuulander » 05 Jan 2011, 11:06

Thank you :)
Sorry for the late reply, thought I would get notified if someone replied but I didn't and then Christmas came and went...

I was actually looking for some stable mats and came across this site, http://www.pro-mats.co.uk
They have this product Microcleanse that's been approved by defra which looked interesting. After digging a little deeper I found that it was approved for 'diseases of poultry order'... etc as well.
Like you I hadn't heard of it before so thought I'd ask about... seems to be a new product... I took the plunge anyway and have given it a go in my stables and chicken house... so far so good... doesn't seem to be anywhere near as caustic as anything else I've used and no adverse reaction from the birds or horses... I'll keep you updated if you like...
zuulander

Postby CP » 05 Jan 2011, 23:13

Thanks, it would be good to know if it works well or not. ;)
Happy in Hampshire!

"If your hate could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world" - Nikola Tesla

"Mistakes are a fact of life. It is the response to the error that counts" - Nikki Giovanni

''The only thing of importance, when we depart, will be the traces of love we have left behind.'' - Albert Schweitzer

"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." - George Washington

"A nation can survive its fools, but it cannot survive treason from within." - Cicero
CP

Liked in: 171 posts

Postby lazaf » 25 Feb 2011, 18:08

Did this product work out.
lazaf

Postby zuulander » 30 Mar 2011, 11:14

Hi, Yes I'm very happy with the product! It smells a bit at first but that's about my only complaint. We've been desease and pest free since we started using it and I've even reduced my cleaning schedule... which means I get to do all those other jobs I was putting off :(

I also recommened it to a friend who unfortunately had red mite. They gave their coupe a thourough cleaning, repeated for a couple of days and no more red mite =D> She uses it all the time now, even in her kennels...

Hope that helps
zuulander

Return to Avian Flu & Farm Livestock Diseases