My Wedding photo with chickens

From Orpingtons to Ostrich. Hybrids, pure breeds or just your breeds. Watermael to waterfowl. Put all your general posts here.

Moderator: Moderators

babyscuz

My Wedding photo with chickens

Post by babyscuz » 06 Mar 2013, 14:00

I recently got married on the 16th feb 2013 and i just had to have a photo with some on my hens in my dress, hope you like :grin:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Diane
Hen
Hen

Re: My Wedding photo with chickens

Post by Diane » 06 Mar 2013, 14:33

You look beautiful...congratulations. That hen looks suitable impressed too. What a pretty dress and lovely flowers.

SnowFairy

Post by SnowFairy » 06 Mar 2013, 15:00

Congratulations! You look so beautiful. Beautiful picture as well.

ladyplumber

Post by ladyplumber » 06 Mar 2013, 16:01

You look absolutely gorgeous, congratulations to you both ! =D> :grin:
1 BlackRock 2 Speckledys 1 Black Brahma 3 Light Sussex 1 Auracana 1 (noisy) Silver Laced Wyandotte 4 Marans x Cream Legbar
4 Barnvelder x Cream Legbar 1 Blue Splash Orpington 2 Chocolate Orpington 5 Gold Laced Orpington

Lindsay
Hen
Hen

Post by Lindsay » 06 Mar 2013, 16:13

A lovely photo, and a beautiful dress. Congratulations!

Woodland Hen
Pullet
Pullet

Post by Woodland Hen » 06 Mar 2013, 17:38

Congratulations, love your flowers
Barred Plymouth Rocks, Silver Pencilled and Partridge Wyandottes, 24 cows, 10 sheep, 3 horses, a cat, a dog..........always knackered!

Moriarty

Post by Moriarty » 06 Mar 2013, 18:07

lovely photo, beautiful bridge, gorgeous dress, jealous hen!!! Congratulations to you and Mr. Babyscuz ...
my chooks: Sage&Onion, Roger the randy cockerel, Squawkbox, Bonnie 'N' Clyde, Pancakes, Custard, Omelette & EggNog. Plus four garden cats and another half dozen feral ones that I feed. And a nursery of pipistrelle bats in the verandah roof ..

debcat
Welsummer Cockerel
Welsummer Cockerel

Post by debcat » 06 Mar 2013, 20:28

congratulations, you look gorgeous
we're all sane it's the rest of the world thats mad!

drfish
Location: Head in the clouds, on a high bit in Nottinghamshire

Post by drfish » 07 Mar 2013, 11:42

babyscuz wrote:I recently got married on the 16th feb 2013 and i just had to have a photo with some on my hens in my dress, hope you like :grin:
Damn it, I was expecting to see some of your hens in your dress. Now that would be amusing.

Congrats, welcome to slavery (for the hubby, that part)
Giving power to politicians is like giving whiskey and car keys to a teenage boy - P. J. O'Rourke (thanks Jessie)

It's amazing that people can believe everything is predestined but they still look both ways when crossing the road - Stephen Hawking

1 Wife, 3 children, 1 Staffie Bitch (RIP Marley), 1 Chi-Chi, 1 Tuxedo Cat, 1 part Maine Coon cat, male bearded dragon, Horsefield Tortoise, 2 White Silkies, 1 Frizzle Pekin, 1 CLB, 1 Appenzeller Spitzhauben Cockerel, 1 blue laced Wyandotte, 3 Appenzeller x Wynadotte pullets, 1 Call drake, 3 khaki Campbell ducks, 4 (2 male 2 female?) Aylesbury x Campbells, a breeding colony of Dubia cockroaches.

And a lot of Ibuprofen.

efwellywoman
Chick
Chick

Post by efwellywoman » 11 Mar 2013, 21:48

Hiya - gorgeous dress, you look wonderful!
Hope you had a fabulous holiday and all is well with you & yours, will mail you re pullets.
Elaine :toothy2:
Welsummers, Vorwerks, Orpingtons in (taking a deep breath....)black-buff-buff columbian-crele -partridge & red, two totally indolent equines, two occasionally useful(ish) German Shepherds, one non feral feral cat (who is NOT going to live indoors however pitifully he might sit with his nose pressed against the window - OK I've lost, he's got his own cushion now....) and a partridge in a pear tree.....nope, that's just the Vorwerks tree climbing again...oh, and not forgetting the O(ld man of the)H(ils) and the Offsprung.

CP

Post by CP » 12 Mar 2013, 11:08

Very beautiful! ;)
Happy in Hampshire!

"If your hate could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world" - Nikola Tesla

"Mistakes are a fact of life. It is the response to the error that counts" - Nikki Giovanni

''The only thing of importance, when we depart, will be the traces of love we have left behind.'' - Albert Schweitzer

"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." - George Washington

"A nation can survive its fools, but it cannot survive treason from within." - Cicero

babyscuz

Post by babyscuz » 12 Mar 2013, 14:12

Thank you for all your lovely comments, truly was a amazing day

NannyP

Post by NannyP » 13 Mar 2013, 21:47

Beautiful and what a beautiful day...how did you manage not to look cold, it's February for goodness sake! :grin:

babyscuz

Post by babyscuz » 15 Mar 2013, 13:40

I was freezing, in some photos you can see my goosebumps, worth everyone though x

subruss

Post by subruss » 15 Mar 2013, 23:25

what chickens. I am a bloke and couldent see passed the (cough,cough) flowers. :grin: