Chickens to a good home.

From Orpingtons to Ostrich. Hybrids, pure breeds or just your breeds. Watermael to waterfowl. Put all your general posts here.

Moderator: Moderators

Chickens to a good home.

Post by adam_fozz » 13 Jun 2012, 11:12

Hi all,

It is with a heavy heart that I may have to let my flock of 5 chickens go. :( I am currently in the running for a position in London and there will just be no way to give the ladies the life that I want them to have. They have been used to a large garden to free range in for the past year ( they are actually all around 12 month old right now) and I dont think they will take kindly to being locked in a small run.

I would just like to gauge any interest in my chickens now before officially making contact with you within the next 14 days when plans have been arranged. I have several weeks before they would need to be moved so there is no rush unless you want them quicker.

Please see my signature to find out the breeds I have. As you can see from my previous posts I have had an ongoing issue with feather pecking and I am mid way through a course of spraying to try and knock this out of them but other than that they are all in very health and happy condition.

Out of the five I get three eggs every single day and sometimes 4 or 5.

I have always worked hard to keep a close watch on the chickens to ensure they have stayed healthy and I am confident that these chickens have a long life ahead of them.

If you have any questions, please contact me. Alternatively please post a reply express your interest. The chickens currently reside in the Whitchurch area of Shropshire.
Adam :crybaby: