Stock take and mad few hours

From Orpingtons to Ostrich. Hybrids, pure breeds or just your breeds. Watermael to waterfowl. Put all your general posts here.

Stock take and mad few hours

Postby clairebear5 » 12 Dec 2010, 17:21

Ok went into garden to get Ark ready for Ziggy and his ladies....then noticed bantam house was looking kind weird...so Dave has rebuilt it this afternoon as well as adapt the big coop as well !!

Stock take Large run and coop :Favorelle cock and 4 hens
Bluebell and Brahma hens
Light sussex hen and a maran hen

Bantam coop and run :pekin cockeral started crowing today !
Gold pekin frizzle hens x 1
Black pekin frizzle and a white one both hens
one multi coloured frizzle cock and a white frizzle cock
Two lavender pekins hens

Ark : Ziggy and his ladies the silkies

All coops and runs cleaned,hemcored,shavings,straw..fresh food and water with ACV and poultry drink....wheat coming tuesday...veg peelings and dried meal worms.!
Just come indoors and now cooking roast dinner
Pekins silkies Frizzles.
clairebear5
Pullet
Pullet

Liked in: 0 post

Re: Stock take and mad few hours

Postby Fairfax » 12 Dec 2010, 20:02

Well done. I bet you have that warm glow of a job well done.
A wonderful mix of hybrids (including ex-bats) and pure breeds, large fowl and bantams.
Fairfax
Hen
Hen

Liked in: 1 post

Postby jojosarah » 12 Dec 2010, 20:17

clairebear5

it appears to me you have far too many!!!!

I would be happy to take some Frizzles off your hands [-o< 8-[

Jo x
2 horses, 1 dog, 1 cat, 4 Khaki Campbell ducks(1 drake and 3 ducks), 13 laying hens and a Pekin cockerell in the main run(including one ex-batt, 1 Wellsummer and hopefully one blue egg layer), 1 blue pekin bantam cockerell with his 4 wives(black bantam Frizzle, silver pencilled bantam Wyandotte, gold partridge bantam Wyandotte, and a black skinned white feather Showgirl bantam), 2 cockerells needing good homes a Pekin and a Black bantam Frizzle. Four growers (1 black and gold splash FrizzlexTNN, 1 Partridge feathered PolandxTNN and 2 white silkies). New growers are a black TNN, a chocolate Silkie and 2 brown TNN's (2 of these belong to petchickens who also has a 3 week old Ko Shamo in the brooder).
jojosarah
Hen
Hen

Postby clairebear5 » 12 Dec 2010, 20:31

I have sadly lost a golden pekin frizzle this eveing...wasnt too well today but died peacefully. RIP.

I do have a back pekin frizzle and white pekin frizzle i was thinking of selling
Pekins silkies Frizzles.
clairebear5
Pullet
Pullet

Postby jojosarah » 12 Dec 2010, 20:34

Ohhhhhhhh bless, i'm sorry for my bad timing and your loss chick.

If you are serious about wanting to sell please bear me in mind.

Have accomodation ready for when i find some
2 horses, 1 dog, 1 cat, 4 Khaki Campbell ducks(1 drake and 3 ducks), 13 laying hens and a Pekin cockerell in the main run(including one ex-batt, 1 Wellsummer and hopefully one blue egg layer), 1 blue pekin bantam cockerell with his 4 wives(black bantam Frizzle, silver pencilled bantam Wyandotte, gold partridge bantam Wyandotte, and a black skinned white feather Showgirl bantam), 2 cockerells needing good homes a Pekin and a Black bantam Frizzle. Four growers (1 black and gold splash FrizzlexTNN, 1 Partridge feathered PolandxTNN and 2 white silkies). New growers are a black TNN, a chocolate Silkie and 2 brown TNN's (2 of these belong to petchickens who also has a 3 week old Ko Shamo in the brooder).
jojosarah
Hen
Hen

Postby clairebear5 » 12 Dec 2010, 20:48

Thank you for your kind words...sadly one of those things really,The black and white ones pekinx frizzles i bought them as..they are very soft..your welcome to come and see what you think if you wish to.
Pekins silkies Frizzles.
clairebear5
Pullet
Pullet

Return to General & Misc