Children's TV show seeks young family with livestock.

Anything totally off-topic and chatty can go here, without any worries.

Moderator: Moderators

tvcallout

Children's TV show seeks young family with livestock.

Post by tvcallout » 14 Dec 2015, 12:02

Very popular children's TV show is seeking a family with a child (or children) aged between 3-4 who keep animals (perhaps chickens).
We're looking to make a short film led by the child showing a nightime/bedtime routine for the animal(s). So if it were chickens, rounding them up and putting them safely into their coop for the evening.
The filming would only take about 3 hours and we're hoping to film at the end of Feb/early Mar 2016.
Anyone interested in finding out more should email matt.rene@darrallacqueen.com and I'll be happy to provide further details.

Many thanks

Matt

MamaOwl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Children's TV show seeks young family with livestock.

Post by MamaOwl » 07 Jan 2016, 17:55

bumping...
Mum to 5, grandmother to 2, wife to 1

CP

Post by CP » 08 Jan 2016, 11:59

Sadly, my boys are all grown up now & have zero interest in the chickens! :(
Happy in Hampshire!

"If your hate could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world" - Nikola Tesla

"Mistakes are a fact of life. It is the response to the error that counts" - Nikki Giovanni

''The only thing of importance, when we depart, will be the traces of love we have left behind.'' - Albert Schweitzer

"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." - George Washington

"A nation can survive its fools, but it cannot survive treason from within." - Cicero

MamaOwl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MamaOwl » 08 Jan 2016, 12:51

We had to move in June and have no hens.... hoping to move this year again and get my hens back!
Mum to 5, grandmother to 2, wife to 1