Calling time on the poultry

Anything totally off-topic and chatty can go here, without any worries.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Calling time on the poultry

Postby drfish » 02 Feb 2015, 10:39

The boys aren't interested in animals in general to be honest. I keep trying to get them watching David Attenborough doc's and such on TV, but they wander off and play on their DS or Wii instead (different generation I guess).

Keenan was vaguely interested when we first had Nina (the German Shepherd), but now she's a big clumsy oaf, he's not bothered. Same with the cats, loved them as kittens, doesn't pay much attention to them now. My younger boy is not even remotely interested in any of the animals. So unless Alexis takes a sudden interest in them, I think that's probably it for now.

I still want my outdoor Tegu enclosure, but that's probably going to be a pipedream for many years to come. I miss my Tegu :cry:
Giving power to politicians is like giving whiskey and car keys to a teenage boy - P. J. O'Rourke (thanks Jessie)

It's amazing that people can believe everything is predestined but they still look both ways when crossing the road - Stephen Hawking

1 Wife, 3 children, 1 Staffie Bitch (RIP Marley), 1 Chi-Chi, 1 Tuxedo Cat, 1 part Maine Coon cat, male bearded dragon, Horsefield Tortoise, 2 White Silkies, 1 Frizzle Pekin, 1 CLB, 1 Appenzeller Spitzhauben Cockerel, 1 blue laced Wyandotte, 3 Appenzeller x Wynadotte pullets, 1 Call drake, 3 khaki Campbell ducks, 4 (2 male 2 female?) Aylesbury x Campbells, a breeding colony of Dubia cockroaches.

And a lot of Ibuprofen.
drfish

Liked in: 704 posts
Location: Head in the clouds, on a high bit in Nottinghamshire

Previous

Return to George's Lounge