Faces to Names

Anything totally off-topic and chatty can go here, without any worries.

Moderator: Moderators

sootica

Re: Faces to Names

Post by sootica » 09 Jun 2011, 20:04

of course i am taking about the biscuit 8) tut lol silly :lol:

Captain Carrot
Pullet
Pullet

Post by Captain Carrot » 09 Jun 2011, 20:12

yeah of course lol
Altsteirer, Bielefelders, Welsummer bantams, Silkies and Muscovy ducks (sold a load of them :) )

sootica

Post by sootica » 09 Jun 2011, 20:15

is it abit like at cheese rolling down the hill thing and loads of people break there legs and things too catch it lol thats in wales is it?

Captain Carrot
Pullet
Pullet

Post by Captain Carrot » 11 Jun 2011, 19:14

Almost in Wales, Gloucestershire. They are proper mad-heads who launch themselves down a HUGE hill after a lump of cheese. There are loads of videos on youtube.
Altsteirer, Bielefelders, Welsummer bantams, Silkies and Muscovy ducks (sold a load of them :) )

sootica

Post by sootica » 13 Jun 2011, 12:29

i reckon it would be a right laugh going there :lol: still i wouldn't brake my leg over a bit of cheese... chocolate....maybe.... :-$

Corganchild

Post by Corganchild » 29 Jul 2011, 22:07

Well, don't need to do this do I? :grin:

Corganchild

Post by Corganchild » 29 Jul 2011, 22:08

Captain Carrot wrote:Almost in Wales, Gloucestershire. They are proper mad-heads who launch themselves down a HUGE hill after a lump of cheese. There are loads of videos on youtube.
Cooper's hill. :) Spent my youth on that hill, (I didn't literally live there). :)

Captain Carrot
Pullet
Pullet

Post by Captain Carrot » 31 Jul 2011, 15:42

Corganchild wrote:
Captain Carrot wrote:Almost in Wales, Gloucestershire. They are proper mad-heads who launch themselves down a HUGE hill after a lump of cheese. There are loads of videos on youtube.
Cooper's hill. :) Spent my youth on that hill, (I didn't literally live there). :)
that would be a pain if you did, being rudely awoken once a year by a speeding cheese, and then 20 divs tumbling over your tent.

CP

Post by CP » 31 Jul 2011, 16:55

:lol: :lol:
Happy in Hampshire!

"If your hate could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world" - Nikola Tesla

"Mistakes are a fact of life. It is the response to the error that counts" - Nikki Giovanni

''The only thing of importance, when we depart, will be the traces of love we have left behind.'' - Albert Schweitzer

"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." - George Washington

"A nation can survive its fools, but it cannot survive treason from within." - Cicero

Big D

Post by Big D » 09 Nov 2011, 20:28

Seems the (many new) forum members are shy and bl**dy ugly as no one has posted their mugs on here for a while!!

Come on people, if Mojo and Nanny P can post their faces, and still not get arrested, surely you can :scratch:
You can't all be one of the beautiful people, like me, so don't be to embarrassed :lol:

DB08
Pullet
Pullet

Post by DB08 » 09 Nov 2011, 21:42

After you Sir! :lol:

Big D

Post by Big D » 10 Nov 2011, 13:20

I have done already :grin:
........err .....your turn :lol: :lol:

NannyP

Post by NannyP » 10 Nov 2011, 13:24

Big D wrote: Come on people, if Mojo and Nanny P can post their faces, and still not get arrested, surely you can :scratch:
:
Oi!! :ooo :ooo

mojo
Welsummer Cockerel
Welsummer Cockerel

Post by mojo » 10 Nov 2011, 21:23

you hold him i will wack him
Give a smile away every day to a stranger............and a hug to a friend

CP

Post by CP » 11 Nov 2011, 18:34

With a wet lettuce? :lol:
Happy in Hampshire!

"If your hate could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world" - Nikola Tesla

"Mistakes are a fact of life. It is the response to the error that counts" - Nikki Giovanni

''The only thing of importance, when we depart, will be the traces of love we have left behind.'' - Albert Schweitzer

"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." - George Washington

"A nation can survive its fools, but it cannot survive treason from within." - Cicero